BBBEE Empowerment Status
Complete IT Services remain committed to the process of empowerment within the South African environment.We are proud to announce that Complete IT Services remains current with the BBBEE Empowerment act. In 2012 our status was verified and achieved a level 2 in terms of the 09 February 2007 Gazetted Codes of Good Practice and Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act 53/2003.
- Complete IT Services are committed to engaging in skills transfer through training and education
- Complete IT Services commits to South Africa and the correction of economic imbalances.
- Complete IT Services commits to implementing Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE).
We will make sure that BBBEE will be implemented. We subscribe to the concept and are in a continual process of implementing the pillars of the DTI Generic Scorecard.
- Quick and efficient. Thanks!
- FRIENDLY, PLEASANT, EFFICIENT, a real PLEASURE,& VERY PATIENT.
- Darrin was very prompt
- Very happy with service recieved so far by all your staff.
Your quick responses to our issues ensures that we do not have any valuable time lost in trouble shooting and can focus on what we do.
Keep up the great work. Thank you very much.
- Great Service!!!